Many high-end or luxury buildings are being designed and constructed today. Upon the completion of these projects, these properties end up serving people or occupants who have the freedom to spend some money for their own comfort and well-being. These buildings, after all, feature amenities and spaces that are not common in ordinary buildings.
But like other types of buildings, they may end up getting dirty after their construction is complete. Without cleaning the mess generated by the contractors during their building process, potential occupants might be deterred from investing in these properties.
One way to ensure the profitability of high-end or luxury buildings is to hire a high-end builders cleaning service after their construction is done.
General Overview of High-End Builders Clean
A high-end builders clean is a special cleaning service designed to clean up the debris and mess left behind by construction work in a high-end or luxury building. It is often more thorough and detailed than a standard builders clean, requiring a cleaning company to invest in specialised equipment and cleaning products.
Upon reaching the building, a cleaning company must be able to remove any debris and waste on-site. They must likewise deep clean surfaces, clean fixtures and fittings, wipe the windows, clean the carpet, dust and polish the surroundings, clean the kitchen and bathroom, and carry out a final inspection. All these activities can help clean the building to a very high standard, making sure high-end clients can occupy them whenever they want.
High-End Builders Clean Standard Processes
During a high-end builders clean, property owners like you may expect a cleaning service to carry out the following cleaning processes.
• Removal of Debris and Waste: This cleaning process covers everything from construction materials to packaging and debris left behind by the contractors. A high-end builder’s clean will ensure all debris will be removed and disposed of properly.
• Cleaning of Fixtures and Fittings: A builders clean will also include the cleaning of fixtures and fittings like light fixtures, door handles, and faucets. These elements are expected to be cleaned and polished to a high standard.
• Window Cleaning: Window cleaning is a vital part of this cleaning service. This cleaning process involves the removal of any stickers or labels left behind by the contractors.
• Carpet Cleaning: Carpet cleaning is done by removing any stains or marks left behind by the contractors with the help of special equipment and cleaning products.
• Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaning: The kitchen and bathroom are two areas that should be serviced during a builders clean. Hence, the cleaning company should clean and sanitise all surfaces, fixtures, and fittings in the kitchen and bathroom. This process involves the cleaning of sinks, toilets, showers, and countertops.
• Deep Cleaning of Surfaces: Some surfaces that will be deep cleaned are floors, walls, ceilings, and other relevant building surfaces. This process can be done through specialised equipment and cleaning products, ensuring that every surface is thoroughly cleaned.
• Dusting and Polishing: Dusting and polishing of all surfaces, fixtures, and fittings are essential to make a high-end or luxury building clean.
• Final Inspection: After all the cleaning processes are done, the cleaning company will then carry out a final inspection to make sure everything is clean and ready for occupancy or use.
A high-end builders clean is a special cleaning service designed to clean up the debris and mess left behind by construction work. Hiring professionals like us at Master Cleaners can offer you a building that is clean and ready for future use out of the processes previously stated.